Friday, May 9, 2008

What to write, what to write...?

"Lucida Grande"? Nice font title, yo! ;)
Today, I took my dad's camera phone (mine has no camera). I decided to play with all the different colors. I completely and totally fell in love with the "negative" setting! Check it out!


It's my dog. He looks like a ghost, because negative turns a black dog white- I mean- yeah, there's a ghost dog in my house!!! Freeeeakyyy!


For the final report of the school year, we're doing the beautiful continent of Oceania! Aaaaaaaand, my friend Erica and I got one of the (most definitely) most awesome countries ever....
(drumroll please....)
(now a didgeridoo solo...)
Australia! I'm so freaking excited! This is going to be the best project ever!

3 comments:

jaysee lyn (: said...

Only a loser comments on her own blogs.

Heya, Me!

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is an amusing piece

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is and it is good idea. It is ready to support you.