Friday, May 16, 2008

The Week Ends.... Finally!

This week just dragged on and on and on and on and on! I'm so glad it's over!
My dad needs to come home. Like right now. I need him to tell me
if the people from High School Musical 3 called. If they did,
I'll be at East High tomorrow!
If they didn't, I'll probably be at my cousin's. Boo.

So.. today my mom told me I was becoming antisocial. I just don't like people sometimes. They can just bug me. I can't help that.
It's not like I don't have any friends; I hang out with people all the time.
Sometimes Jaysee needs to have some time for Jaysee stuff- guitar, reading, excercising writing, more guitar, running, junk like that. People don't understand that.

I'm pretty excited to go see Indiana Jones (is it coming out next weekend or the one after? I don't remember)! I watched all the movies last weekend, so I'm prepared for it. I heard Indy dies in this one! I'll be soooooo sad if he does!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are seldom alone, so it isn't anti-social to want to have alone time...liked your new favorite song. So did JJ