Saturday, May 31, 2008

An Adventure With Indiana Jaysee

To celebrate summer vacation, I decided to go on adventure. Okay, I just went to work with my dad. I talked to some girls I didn't know (but they knew me, somehow), and after they left, I took my dad's camera and took some pictures of my adventure. Of course, as most adventurers know, there's always a treasure. In my case, it was Tony's Pizza.
My bus seat. Nice and roomy.





My driver... better known as "Big Papa"
(he wanted me to say that. He's just dad.)



Make sure you know the rules:


No smoking


No food or drink


No radios






The many buttons and controls of a bus.







A really old building

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indiana Jaysee and the bus ride of doom...

da da da da

she saves the day again!

(apparently you are a superhero archaeologist)