Sunday, August 1, 2010

Paper.. Made Simple.

Wow. Summer just flew by.
I mean, whoa.
This summer
(my last summer of High School, might I mention?)
Has been, simply put, great.
I spent a lot of time with my amazing boyfriend, Chris
(You remember him? 
The one who's cooler than Burger King crowns?
Yeah. Him.)
and his best friend, Jeff
(who is also pretty flipping awesome.)
Hopefully,
the remainder of this summer will be
just as great,
if not greater.

I hope this school year
(SENIOR YEAR! Whoa!)
is gonna be the best school year
ever. 
I'm gonna do my best to make it that way.
A super cool year filled with
love, peace, 
and of course,
FUN! 

(And by peace,
I mean, real peace.
No more of this ugly drama business. 
with friends, family or random people on the street.
It's about time we all grow up a little,
right?)

No comments: