Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bring Me My Chapstick?

Yeeeeeeeeeah! Spring break! My favorite break of the year!

It's not so much the break part that I like, it's more of what they represent-
the end of the school year!
Now that is something to be excited about.. because after that break
(for summer vacation, of course), it'll be
SENIOR YEAR!
That's right! We're already almost to the part where I begin rest of my life.
Oh. Scary.
Spring, however, is not necessarily my favorite time of year.
You see, it marks the annual arrival of my well-known arch-enemy
(or, uh, one of my arch-enemies)
allergy season.
(Duhn. Duhn. Duhhhhhhhhhhhn.)
Which to me calls for less sleep, headaches,
snotty-runny-nasty-noses, frequent chapstick uses,
aaaaand

(for some odd reason)
frequent bad-hair days.
Which means, seeing as I'm a seventeen-year-old-girl,
that is not such an awesome thing for me.

A plus, though. It's almost tank-top-and-shorts season.
Which is always fun for me because I own a lot of those.
The issue with that, though..
it's the same thing as swimsuit season.
Uh-oh.
Guess that means Jaysee's gotta get into shape.
Eat right and exercise. That's how we do it.
(Emphasis on the exercise part, though..
..I've got to get rid of that pudgy tummy.
Yeesh.)


No comments: