Friday, July 18, 2008

It's About Time

So, it's probably time for me to give y'all an update, so here's what's been up...

..Starting Monday, I'm going to go for a run from about 5 A.M. to sometime around six. how far I'll go, I'm not sure. I reeally need to get in shape for cross country, or I won't be able to be on the team!

..I finally get to go buy my freaking bag. I'll post a picture for y'all when I buy it. I'm too excited!

..This school year, I'm going to dress in brighter colors. I learned not a lot of people want to talk to you when you're wearing black, black, and whatever dark colors match black. I'm also going to cut my hair so it's not in my face so much, because, once more, it looks like I'm too depressing to talk to. Which I'm pretty sure I'm not.

..3 weeks, 4 days until the release of the Jonas Brothers' new album (I think)!

..I've finally made it to YouTube! My latest video is below. I've got plenty more, and there's many to come:



If you've got a YouTube- subscribe, comment, and send the link to your friends!

I'd love to have lots of views (:

Okay, bye!

No comments: