Friday, June 13, 2008

What Kind of Loser?

So, if you haven't read my MatMice, YouTube, or if I didn't send you the e-mail (which, if I have your e-mail address, I did), you will have heard someone hacked Garbo (greggarbo)'s accounts. I really shouldn't take it so hard, seeing as I'm not Garbo and I don't actually know the guy, but that's seriously not cool. And besides, I spent countless hours reading them, so now what am I going to do with my time?
Congratulations, whoever did that. You just made me and pretty much whoever else likes Garbo mad. So, you'd better hope you don't get caught, or we might injure you, let alone murder you. Who knows, we might drown you in peanut oil. Just a warning. :)

Umm.. kay.. so, keep commenting and crap. I'll comment you back or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.
i want to hurt that guyy too.
garbo seems cool!
i never knew he had a blogspot!

makkennasrulz said...

it okk. i still love you!!